The “Impact Chain – Youth-Fit-For-55″ project started with the kick-off meeting in Bordeaux on the 19th and the 20th of January.
The project aims to raise awareness and understanding of the green transition and its values among the youth sector, and to develop the skills and capacities of youth educators, youth-serving organizations, and stakeholders to actively promote and drive the green transition in Europe.
The project is being led by the Romanian organization IDEI, in collaboration with Research Factory (from Romania), Euei (Denmark), LABA (France), MOMENTUM (Ireland), and TDM 2000 International (Italy).
“Youth-Fit-For-55” has four main objectives:
1. Raising awareness and understanding of the green transition among the youth sector and local communities, and to start a constructive dialogue with them.
2. Developing the critical skills of youth educators for engaging with and shaping the green transition.
3. Developing the organizational capacities of youth-serving organizations for engaging with, inspiring, and driving the green transition, and for innovating for the green transition.
4. Ensuring the sustainability and proper diffusion of the project and its results through an open-access web platform.
To achieve these objectives, the project employs a variety of activities:
– An awareness campaign
– A toolkit for youth educators
– A blueprint for youth-serving organizations
– A platform for youth-serving organizations and stakeholders.
The project is a Key Action 2 of the European erasmus+ program called cooperation partnership, co-founded by **Agentia Nationala pentru Programe Comunitare in Domeniul Educatiei si Formarii Profesionale,** it started on November 2022 and will last for 30 months.