The Association TDM 2000 International is happy to announce that the selection process of 4 National Civil Service volunteers has been started. The selection phase is related to the project named “Sport and Active Citizenship: Training Paths for Young People”.
On this page you can find the summary description of the project.
The application form must be received by the body that carried out the project by and no later than the 28th of September 2018.
The application must be signed by the applicant; furthermore, it must meet the following requirements:
– It must be drafted according to the templates provided by the call (Annex 3, 4 and 5);
– A photocopy of a valid personal identity document must be attached to the documents;
The application can be submitted exclusively through to the following methods:
– By Certified Electronic Mail (PEC) – art. 16-bis, paragraph 5 of the law 28th January 2009, n. 2 – The interested party must be the holder of the certified e-mail account, he/she must take care to attach all the required documentation in pdf format and send the e-mail to the address tdm2000international@
– By registered letter, attested by an acknowledgment of receipt, to be sent to the following address:
TDM 2000 International Association, C/o Hostel Marina, Scalette San Sepolcro nm. 2, 09121 Cagliari
– Delivered by hand to the following address:
Association TDM 2000 International, Scalette San Sepolcro nm. 2, Cagliari, every Tuesday and Thursday from 10:30 to 13
For all the criteria related to the participation, please refer to the text of the attached Call you can find in the link “Bando Sardegna”.
All interested parties are reminded that only one request for a single Civil Service project may be submitted. The infringement of the mentioned rule will lead to the exclusion from the right to participate in the Programme.
In case of further information needed, please contact us at the following email address: info@